We spent close to a week up at Eric's family's cabin in Wisconsin over Christmas, and Elia had a great time hanging out with her grandparents, eating sweet potatoes and pears, and opening her Christmas presents. Amongst all the toys she seemed to enjoy eating her new pants the most.
Friday, December 28, 2007
First Vernon Christmas
We spent close to a week up at Eric's family's cabin in Wisconsin over Christmas, and Elia had a great time hanging out with her grandparents, eating sweet potatoes and pears, and opening her Christmas presents. Amongst all the toys she seemed to enjoy eating her new pants the most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, Elia, having you with us for almost a week made Christmas 2007 a very special time! You were sooooo much fun. I miss having you watch me when I walk across the room.
Granddad
You look so adorable in all of these pictures! It was such fun to see you almost crawling--won't things get more fun when you are!
I love you LOTS.
Nanna
Post a Comment