Elia had an awesome visit with Baba and Yokie. She went to the mega mall (yikes) and the Frida Kahlo exhibit, and spent a lot of time playing on the floor and watching them do their hair and makeup (something she will never see mom do!).
I had a wonderful weekend and appreciate you taking us shopping all weekend!! I miss Elia and wish you guys lived closer. The pictures of Elia in the hat and mittens are great. I can hardly wait until Christmas to see you all and see how much Elia has grown. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving in Arizona. Lots of love, Yokie
1 comment:
I had a wonderful weekend and appreciate you taking us shopping all weekend!! I miss Elia and wish you guys lived closer. The pictures of Elia in the hat and mittens are great. I can hardly wait until Christmas to see you all and see how much Elia has grown. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving in Arizona. Lots of love, Yokie
Post a Comment